MTT are looking for full-time, permanent Business Development Managers, based across UK to join our team. The objective is to drive company growth through generating new business opportunities, providing complex technical services to CNC machine tool users. The position will integrate into the existing MTT team of technical and sales specialists.
The key accountabilities of the role are as follows:
- Conduct structured research of potential customers in specified geographical locations
- Perform due diligence analysis on potential customers
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to down select target customers
- Engage with targeted customers to determine their commercial and technical needs and requirements
- Work closely with the internal sales and technical team to develop compelling proposals for our customers and potential customers
- Proactively develop and create strong and lasting customer relationships
- Recommend, adopt and implement agreed strategies to maximise success
- Present proposals, either remotely or in person, to customers, highlighting MTT value-added services
- Drive and deliver the sales process through to successful engagement with the customer
Skills and Experience
The successful candidates will be commercially astute with highly developed consultative and value driven selling skills. These skills will have been acquired via several years’ experience selling technical products or services to industry. A technical background with appropriate technical qualifications is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
What you need to succeed at MTT:
- A high level of energy and urgency to deliver sales results, being agile and resilient
- The ability to understand business requirements and the associated commercial impact
- The confidence to challenge the status quo and bring about effective change in order to meet the demands of the business
- Be of the mindset that this is your business and you will be driven to put in the effort, miles and time to make this a success
- Exposure to Quality Systems and Standards with experience working in a regulated environment
Pay and benefits:
This role offers a basic salary of up to £45k per annum with a bonus opportunity leading to OTE of c. £55k plus fully expensed executive car, pension and life assurance. In addition, we provide 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
Machine Tool Technologies provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00-£55,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Yearly bonus
- Company car
- Monday to Friday
- Sales: 1 year (preferred)