· Produce Electrical designs and schematics inc. Power and control circuits, Fieldbus systems (Profibus/Profinet), Cabinet Layouts., detail drawings for projects working from functional design specifications.
· Derive Bill of Materials (BoM) for produced designs.
· Communicate and assist with the shop floor assembly team during build.
· Manage and assist with panel building activities and processes.
· Assist assembly teams in trouble shooting.
· Contribute to the production and development of functional design specifications for each project.
· Modify, maintain, and control revision status of drawings such that they reflect the “as built” condition of each machine and in line with relevant standards and practices.
· Collaborate with the Engineering Manager to produce documentation for customer specific and / or mandatory conformance (i.e., CE / UKCA Marking)
· Provide relevant electrical expertise and support to various R&D projects, including production of drawings for new developments.
· Manage time and prioritise tasks to support overall project plans such that “on-time” delivery is achieved.
· Maintain a “right-first-time” approach, ensuring that all designs and machines delivered to customers are to the highest possible standard.
· Any other reasonable request made by a director or Line Manager.
Skills and behaviours
· Establish and maintain a “Job Ownership” approach.
· Good communicator
· Able to build relationships and work effectively in a team environment.
· Able to work under own initiative.
· Well motivated.
· Degree or HNC qualified in a relevant electrical engineering discipline.
· Preferred experience working in a similar role within the CNC Machine Tool industry, (OEM or aftermarket).
· Experience of collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams.
· Highly competent in an Electrical CAD system (e.g., SolidWorks Electrical 3D (Preferred), EPLAN, AutoCAD.
· Competent in MS office.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Willing to obtain DV security clearance.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift