Field Service Engineer
Our years of research and development have enabled us to gain a reputation as a leader within our sector, resulting in our impressive portfolio of clients around the world.
We are currently looking for a several junior and experienced Field Service Engineers from across the country to join our team. Any relevant experience will be considered.
Location: Various roles throughout the UK
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £46,000 – £60,000 per year
- Maintain high standards at all times whether that be on work carried out, customer service or personal appearance
- Ensure you adhere to all company and customer Health and Safety policies.
- Undertake services on CNC equipment to MTT Standard Procedures
- Carry out CNC Control System, drive optimisation and PLC projects.
- Carry out machine geometry and alignment.
- Carry out maintenance and PPM’s at customer sites
- Conduct CNC Machine breakdown analysis and repair
- Prepare technical reports including CNC machine assessments
- Generate service reports and supplementary escalation reports
- Support office staff with technical information and spare part identification
- Submit jobsheets and expenses in a timely manner.
- Be available for customer breakdowns including after hours and weekends.
- Ensure lock off systems are in place and used correctly.
- Be aware of any additional/future work available at customer site and report to service manager.
- Once trained carry out RAMS before commencing work.
- Any other reasonable request made by a Director or Line Manager
- Willing to do national and international travel with overnight stays
Skills and Behaviours
- Strong communicator with an adaptable style depending on audience and situation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to build relationships and work effectively in a team environment
- Able to work under own initiative and take ownership of any problems
- Personally well motivated
- Understand how they contribute to profitability
Qualifications and experience
- Engineering qualification(s) in a relevant mechanical, electrical or mechatronic field AND/OR
- Experience in servicing, assembling or refurbishing CNC machine tools.
For further information, please submit your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
GDPR for Job Applicants
Machine Tool Technologies privacy notice for job applicants can be found here.
We request no agencies for this role.
Note for non PSL agencies
Please note that we can only accept applications from recruitment agencies currently on our Preferred Supplier List, known as the “PSL”.
If you continue to submit a candidate and you are from or representing an agency not currently on our PSL, it is unlikely that they we will be able to review or respond. We do though reserve the right to contact any such candidate directly as if they had applied to us individually, and if they are successfully recruited no fee will be due to you.