About us: Machine Tool Technologies is the UK’s leading provider of specialist technical solutions for CNC machine tool users. We are specialists in all aspects of CNC machine tools and have close relationships with leading machine tool manufacturers and academia in the UK and overseas.
Scope Of Role: To carry out a variety of service activities including; machine breakdowns, audits, repairs, refurbishment, relocation and calibration
Reporting to: Service Manager
- Maintain high standards at all times whether that be on work carried out, customer service or personal appearance
• Ensure you adhere to all company and customer Health and Safety policies.
• Undertake services on CNC equipment to MTT Standard Procedures
• Carry out diagnosis and repairs on various machine types and controls
• Carry out CNC Control System, drive optimisation and PLC projects. (electrical)
• Carry out machine geometry and alignment. (mechanical)
• Carry out maintenance and PPMs at customer sites
• Conduct CNC Machine breakdown analysis and repair
• Prepare technical reports including CNC machine assessments
• Generate service reports and supplementary escalation reports
• Support office staff with technical information and spare part identification
• Submit jobsheets and expenses in a timely manner.
• Be available for customer breakdowns including after hours and weekends.
• Ensure lock off systems are in place and used correctly.
• Be aware of any additional/future work available at customer site and report to service manager.
• Once trained carry out RAMS before commencing work.
• Any other reasonable request made by a Director or Line Manager
• Willing to do national and international travel with overnight stays
Qualifications / Experience:
- Engineering qualification(s) in a relevant mechanical, electrical or mechatronic field
And / or
• Experience in servicing, assembly or refurbishing CNC machine tools.
Pay and Benefits:
- Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 per annum
• Pension and life assurance
• 25 days holiday
• Health cash plan
• Death in service benefit
Location: Field service role – Working at customer sites across the UK and internationally
Please note: This role is a field based role therefore will require overnight stays and working away from home frequently. Please only apply if you are able to commit to this.
Please click this link to apply through our Applicant Tracking System Vacancy (breathehr.com)
Job Type: Full-time, permanent